Tuesday 24 April 2012

Miso Meetings

I began my blog by talking of my best friend, Hayley.
So for continuity, here are a few of the food things we've done lately.
Hayley and Gemma at, our regularly visited, Miso.
Me eating Singapore noodles in Miso
Miso is our regular restaurant to catch up in when we haven't seen each other in a while. (Or when we're hungry for our favourite Thai Green Curry.) It is affordable, but incredibly tasty, making it ideal for us students.
Afternoon tea in London.


I bought Hayley a voucher for Afternoon Tea with cocktails in London for her birthday last year, we luckily managed to fit it in just before the final date.

We love exploring food together. I've recently heard of a 'Cookbook Cafe' where apparently the chefs will cook anything from the recipe books around the shop. I think this will have to be our next adventure. I can't think of anything more up our street...

No comments:

Post a Comment